Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Manti and Wrong Turns!

So I'm a few weeks behing but here it goes. So a couple of weeks ago Ethan an I had quite the adventure! And I also discovered that maps do not help in the slightest bit. The day started out like any other day really! Ethan and I (well mostly me) decided that we would go on a drive. Ethan is always talking about seeing the temple so I thought it might be fun to go to the Manti temple. We headed out and it was a very pleasant drive if I do say so myself! When we got there Ethan kept calling it the Castle Temple. It was really funny!














So we left and I decided to get back on the interstate through Nephi. The only problem was that I had know idea how to get back to Nephi. That was not the way I went into Manti. So I followed Highway 89 to a junction and instead of turning the way I should I decided to go to Salina. Nice little town. Except I took moms advice and decided to get a map. Wrong choice. I read the map and followed the signs and somehow ended up on the interstate that was taking me to Grand Junction CO. What the weird. So I turned around and threw the map on the floor and went the way I had originally planned. Crazy...But it was the right way in the first place! Haha So needless to say. I HATE MAPS! All in all it was a pretty good trip!

No comments: