Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Things About Me

8 things about me....like you wanted to know more, right?

8 favorite TV shows...
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Dr. G Medical Examiner
4. Dr. 90210(even though sometimes he is a little creepy!)
5. Mystery Diagnosis
6. One Tree Hill
7.
8.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to school
2. As mom would say Ran to get my "fat pants"
3. Went to Walmart
4. Studied
5. Went to Macey's (flash cards for studying)
6. Made Rice Crispy Treats
7. Watched One Tree Hill
8. Studied (exciting life right?)

8 Things I look forward too:
1. Getting Ethan Back
2. Finishing school
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas Break
5. The weekends
6. Spending time with my family
7. Our traditional - one time a year - Christmas breakfast (i love food soooo much)( agree Ash)
8. Starting school again

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Smitty's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Jaliscos
4. Cafe Rio
5. Los Hermanos
6. Burger Supreme
7. Dairy Queen
8. Papa Kelsey's

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Thanks for blogging once again. Christmas breakfast really IS the best. I can't wait.