Followers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Ella!!

So I have a little catching up to do with the blogging but I just wanted to post the pictures for Michelle and for Uncle Bill so that he could see how well my new camera works.

Ella came down to stay with me tonight. It has been so fun! We went to eat at IHOP and then we ventured up to Thanksgiving Point to see Santa's Reindeer. Ella went crazy.. She had a lot of fun. Then we got Cold Stone and rented Wall-E to watch. Then Ella wanted me to paint her finger nails and toe nails. If I do say so myself I think we had a pretty great time!











2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like you and Ella had a great time. Bennett was asking this morning when Ethan was coming to play with him...I guess he missed last week with all his tantrums :) I still need you to email me the picture (you know which one) because I told Matt all about it and he's pretty excited about the whole situation

Michelle said...

Thanks again Heather! Ella had such a great time and we all had fun spending time with you last night! You were a tremendous help with the chaos that is our life! Next time we will drive and I won't kidnapp you on one of my adventures!!! ;)