Followers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Long Awaited!!

So as most of you know last Friday was my birthday... And for my birthday I decided to go on one of my infamous drives to the middle of nowhere!! In case you don't know, I usually go on long drives to random places and something weird usually happens. Anyways, I was spending my birthday alone (waiting for mom and Ethan to get down here) so I decided I would go to Delta. I figured it could be a fun little drive.. And it actually was.. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened. I did however stop in the small mining town of Eureka. And took a picture of the old city hall.. And needless to say it is a little creepy. The first picture is one of the whole building. Normal right? Until you look a little closer at the top window on your right.. They have a mannequin boy dressed in older day attire just sitting there. What are they trying to make everyone think the have ghosts.. Strange really...






Later that night Ethan and mom arrived and Ethan gave me some flowers and a card for my birthday. It was soo cute.. I love him so much. On Saturday Michelle came down to spend the day with us. We spent the day shopping. We went to Red Robin for dinner and then mom made me birthday cake.. So needless to say I was happy with celebrating my birthday a day late (as long as I had my birthday cake) Thanks mom and Michelle for celebrating with this old person!! Love you all.





PS Ashlee here is the picture of the house in Delta.. It really doesn't do the house justice. But here you go!!


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow! if only that truck hadn't been there...then i could have gotten the full effect, but what do you expect when you are trying to take the pic as you are driving and trying to avoid the owner all at the same time. Love it!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday. And I think that really is a ghost Heather. Creepy!