Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm BACK!!



So to popular demand, here I am! For lack of a better excuse I have just been lazy when it came to writing a blog so there you have it! (and the fact that nothing super exciting ever really happens to me doesn't help the fact!) Now that we have gotten past that little issue, lets get to the real reason why we are all here....Juicy Gossip~ Again something I am failing at but I do have a couple things to tell about...


You would think that being in Utah would make my life just that more interesting but sometimes it feels like a whole other planet... But thanks to Diana I feel a little more at home and have some company. For Chloe's birthday we all went to the Dinasour museum.. We all had a great time.. Here are some pictures from it...


Thanks again Diana for letting Ethan and I tag along on all your many adventures.. We always have a great time!







No comments: