Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No More Mocass!!!





Now most of you are probably thinking that I have finally lost and have no idea what I wrote in my title, but you couldn't be more off base. I knew exactly what I wrote, and I meant it. Me being the marvelous and magnificent mother that I am thought that I would DVR some Disney movies for Ethan to enjoy. The first of which being Pocahontas. Really good Disney movie right? I thought so too until I watched it every morning noon and night since I DVR'd(sorry not a word) it. Ethan used to be addicted to Scooby Doo movies and I thought that was bad enough. But at least there were different episodes that I could watch with it. Pocahontas never changes. She still jumps off an extremely high cliff, and does a perfect dive without breaking her neck at the same point every time I see the movie. Grandmother Willow is still talking to her, which I came to my own conclusion about that, but it is for another time and another place. So back to the original title, Ethan can't quite say Pocahontas so he calls it Mocass! Ha ha. And then there is Kocoum which is known as Cocoa. So here is my plea to keep my sanity. Help me find another movie. Even Veggie Tales Little Joe is better. At least in that show there is a strangely catchy song about not having a belly button. That's all I have for now, Michelle and Ashlee if you are lucky maybe I will write another blog in a month. ;)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I was having blog withdrawls because NO ONE is writing anything new. I have been trying to find something to keep my mind off my current situation and was grateful for the update. If you need a couple of movies you can borrow some :)

Ashlee said...

Ha Ha! Mocass! I love it. I'm at glens right now and am taking advantage of his computer, and boy am I glad I did. Now you know how I feel about Calliou.

Ashlee said...

hey !!! it's been a month so do a new post!!! please...

Krystal said...

i am not ok with your lack of blogging.