Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 in 1 day!

I know you are all thinking this must be a mistake. I have posted 3 times today! But its true... I have to keep up to date with this thing. So this weekend I headed up to Idaho to suprise my mom and pick up Ethan. The first part of the plan worked out marvelously. I suprised mom at about 11:30. She was super excited! So then on Saturday I went to pick up Ethan. I decided that it was about time to take some pictures of him. He is growing up so fast. Sometimes I can't believe that he will be just 3. He amazes me everyday that I'm with him. So back to the pictures. We went out to the farm to take them and I sometimes think I have created a little robot. Everytime I said "Fold your arms," or "No put them behind your back;" he did it. How many 2 year olds do that. I'm not complaining though. Its great. While we were taking pictures the Hendrickson's came home and asked if we wanted to stay for awhile. Justin and Aubrie were there for a short visit and Diana and Chloe had come up to pick apples. Then Annie came out to visit. It was nice to have the little get together. We helped pick apples and then stayed for hamburgers. It was a really great weekend all together. Very relaxing, I loved it.

Well I think thats it for tonight. Don't expect too much from me. I'm just barely getting the hang of this thing. But I do promise to be more frequent in my blogs!!!

Oh and I almost forgot! Congrats Ash! I'm sooooo excited for you! Number 3 is a girl! (P.S. I love the name Gemma Julianne)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

i'm so glad you've decided to really become a blogger. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of ethan at the top. He is so adorable. I miss him. We have to continue working on the name so that every time mom says Gemma she doesn't say it with a sneer.
love ya

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute! That pic turned out really good. It was so good to see you guys last weekend!