Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally Back!

Well it has been a long year.........but its finally over... I graduate!!! June 6th and I am offically done!!!! Can you believe it? Now all I have left is the CST exam and I can start working. I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for believing in me and putting up with my silly antics... Dianna you are amazing and thank you for letting Ethan and I invade your house for the last 3 1/2 months.. You really are an angel... But now I'm back in Idaho enjoying some R&R with my Ethman. It feels really good... We had an enjoyable Memorial Day with mom... We took Ethan to the park and had a picnic. Then we ventured out to the cemetary and then to my favorite place in the world, "THE FARM" Its so peaceful out there. I wish I could stay there forever. We took some pictures as you can tell by the new ones!! Thanks mom.. I'm sure I will have more adventures to blog about now that I have some time so there is more to come.......Keep watching!!!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

Darn cute pics. can't wait for you to get here and check out some of the spots we've found.

Ryanne said...

Congrats!! You're done! We miss you though! How is the job hunt going for you?

Melissa said...

Heather I found you on here! I'm so glad everything is going well. I'm excited to see you at Shaylee's wedding!

*The Grahams* said...

Heather.. I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog. I had no idea you had a blog! I am super excited to be able to keep better in touch with you! Your little guy is so dang cute!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Heather! I cant believe it! Im so glad you have a blog! And im glad to hear your doing well, you look great! Congradulations on making it through your long year.... -Whit
p.s. im totally adding you to my friends list (hope thats okay)

Jason and Kendra James said...

Hey Heath!
Long time no see! I just found your blog. I can not believe how big Ethan is! I missed ya girl. We need to get together now that you are back. You can check out my too if you want. Hope I get to see you soon.
Kendra

cecily said...

Hey Heather! Your little boy is so big. I haven't seen him since he was a baby. Congrats on graduating. That is awesome. I hope all is going well for you.
-Cecily

A Piece of the Petersons said...

hey you! I wanna see some more pictures, get on that would ya :)

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-pakaian-tidur-terbaik