Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

HA HA I FOOLED YOU ALL!

For all of you who thought that I had fallen off the face of the earth, you were so totally wrong!!! I'm here, kicking and screaming, but here none the less. I have been slaving away at my externship working tons of hours and am slowly but surely getting close to the end!!! I have about a month and a half left and have never been more excited. I thought at very first I was going to absolutely hate it. My supervisor was rude and I had never experienced anything like it to say the least. A very stressful situation. But all is well! Little did I know that my supervisor believes in tough love to mold his students. Now I find him to be quite an enjoyable man. Ha ha :) If I had any pictures to show you I would but I don't. Maybe I will take a picture of Ethman and I. Anyways..........thats all I really have to say right now. I will be better at posting now though... Talk to you all soon!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yea for new posts!!!!!

Michelle said...

you think you are sooo tricky dont you? some new posts PLEASE!

Ashlee said...

you fooled us alright! we thought you were going to start blogging.