Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SCOOBY DOO!!

So we finally did it! Ethan got his Halloween costume today... On the way to Utah today he was telling Grandma about how I already had it for him. And when he came in and ran to his closet looking for it, I figured it was about time to get it. So we went to Target and he ran right for it and started screaming. It was one of the cutest things that I have ever seen. People were looking at him like he was crazy and I guess he kind of is...Crazy for Scooby Doo! So here are some pictures of his costume that he has been wearing non-stop since we walked in the door!




3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Way too cute! I'll have to bring Jacks and Bennetts down so that they can all act like crazies together.

Ashlee said...

Go ask Ethan Scooby Doo! Ethan my friend.
That was from Bennett when he saw the pictures. I have a feeling he's going to be a-little-bit jealous of the costume

Krystal said...

i bet he is soooo excited and he looks so cute! atleast he didn't want to be pocahontas right?